- Responsive design, supporting desktop and mobile devices
- User-friendly interface
- Sort tasks (by name, size, progress, remaining time, download speed, etc.), files, peers
- Search tasks
- Adjust task order by dragging
- More information of tasks (health percentage, client infomation of bt peers, etc.)
- Filter files by spectificed file types (videos, audios, pictures, documents, applications, archives, etc.)
- Tree view for multi-directory task
- Download / upload speed chart for aria2 or single task
- Full support for aria2 settings
- Url Command line api support
- Download finished notification
- Multi-languages support
- Multi aria2 RPC host support
- Exporting and Importing settings support
- Less bandwidth usage, only requesting incremental data
Latest Release: https://github.com/mayswind/AriaNg/releases
Latest Daily Build: https://github.com/mayswind/AriaNg-DailyBuild/archive/master.zip
Building from source
$ npm install $ gulp clean build
The builds will be placed in the dist directory.
Since AriaNg loads language resources asynchronously, you may not open index.html directly on the local file system to run AriaNg. It is recommended that you deploy AriaNg in a web container or download AriaNg Native that does not require a browser to run.
Please visit http://ariang.mayswind.net/latest
Please visit Command API Document for more information.