- Responsive design, supporting desktop and mobile devices
- User-friendly interface
- Sort tasks (by name, size, progress, remain time, download speed, etc.), files, peers
- Search tasks
- Adjust download order by dragging task
- More information of tasks (health percentage, client infomation of bt peers, etc.)
- Filter files of tasks in file types (by videos, audios, pictures, documents, applications, archives, etc.)
- Download/upload history chart of global or task
- Full support of aria2 settings
- Command line api support
- Download finished notification
- Multi-languages support
- Multi aria2 RPC host support
- Less bandwidth usage, only requesting incremental data
Latest Release: https://github.com/mayswind/AriaNg/releases
Latest Daily Build: https://github.com/mayswind/AriaNg-DailyBuild/archive/master.zip
Building from source
$ npm install $ bower install $ gulp clean build
The builds will be placed in the dist directory.
Since AriaNg loads language resources asynchronously, you may not open index.html directly on the local file system to run AriaNg. It is recommended that you deploy AriaNg in a web container or download AriaNg Native that does not require a browser to run.
Please visit http://ariang.mayswind.net/latest
Please visit Command API Document for more information.